To run our event as safely and quietly as possible, Audio Obscura drafted a few rules. When entering the event you automatically agree with these rules.
- Minimum age: Persons under 18 will not be admitted. Nor accompanied by a parent, guardian and/or other adult.
- Zero tolerance drug policy: Audio Obscura has a zero tolerance policy regarding drugs. Audio Obscura events are drugs free! It is forbidden to use, have or trade drugs. Any evidence of this will get you removed of the event.
- Entrance ticket: Admission to the event can only be provided if you are in possession of a valid entrance ticket. Tickets are available via our website / Facebook page. Once purchased, tickets can’t be returned. We strongly discourage the purchase of tickets through third parties. Any evidence of irregularities, such as (attempted) use of false entrance tickets or fraud with wristbands, will be reported to the police.
- Legitimation: At the request of the security staff you should be able to identify yourself. If you can’t hand a valid ID card, the access to the event will be denied, without refund of the entry fee. Under a valid identification is defined a passport, ID card or a driving license. Copies will not be accepted.
- Access: Upon entering the event location, every visitor will be monitored by a security guard. It is allowed to request to be undertaken by an employee of the same sex. The complete refusal of the control will immediately lead to access denial. This control is set up to protect the general safety of all visitors, guests, staff and artists associated with the event.
- Follow directions and instructions: Directions and instructions from the (security) personnel should be followed immediately. In case of suspicion of forbidden goods security may search you. Refusing a control has the effect that you will be removed of the event.
- Behaviour: Audio Obscura will not tolerate threats, abuse, discrimination, sexual harassment and other nuisance and/or offensive behaviour. When entering and leaving Audio Obscura visitors shall not cause nuisance to the neighbourhood.
- Under influence: It is forbidden to enter the event under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs. If this occurs, your entry will be rejected/denied, without any right to a refund of the ticket fee.
- It is forbidden to enter the event with the following: Soft drugs, hard drugs, food, (alcoholic) drinks, glass, (plastic) bottles, cans, flags, sticks, umbrellas, canes (except medical devices and crutches), pets, animals, banners, objects with discriminatory and/or provocative lyrics and/or expressions, weapons or objects that can act as a weapon, objects that may negatively affect the health/safety or welfare of visitors, aerosols, sprays, fireworks, torches, professional video/audio equipment.
- Use of medication: If medication is needed for medical reasons, it is permitted. However, the user must, in all cases, demonstrate a certificate signed by a medic. In addition to the statement a proof of identity must also be shown.
- Trading and sales: Without permission from the organisation it is forbidden to sell or offer for sale commodities near the event location or the parking.
Promotional activities: It is forbidden to distribute, hang posters and/or banners, or perform other types of promotional activities, without the permission of the organisation.
- Lockers: At the event there will be lockers available. However, you are responsible for your own belongings. The organisation advises you to leave your valuables at home and/or in your car.
- Toilets: It is not allowed to enter one toilet cabin with several people at a time. Urinating in public is forbidden and when discovered, the person will be removed of the event.
- Video, photo and audio recordings: Anyone who enters the event authorises the making of video, photo and audio recordings in which he/she possible will occur. The organisation uses these images for promotional purposes. As a visitor, it is not allowed to make professional audio or video recordings without written permission from Audio Obscura.
- Parking / bicycle storage: Bicycles and vehicles should be parked in designated places. If not, you run the risk that your vehicle will be removed. Instructions of the traffic supervisors should be followed.
- Sound level: At the event site loud music will be produced. The organisation is not liable for any adverse consequences that could possibly occur to the hearing. The organisation recommends earplugs or to occasionally find a quiet space so your ears can get some rest.
- Program: The program is subject to change. By cancelation of one or more acts there can be no refund of the entry fees or other types of charges. There will always be attempted to select a good replacement.
- Smoking: It is forbidden to smoke in the event, except in designated areas.
- Own risk: Entry the event is at your own risk. Audio Obscura and employees that are working for the organisation, cannot be held accountable for any injuries and/or property damage, or non-material damage that visitors of the location and/or event encounter.
- First aid: During this event there will be a first aid station where you can go to if you are not feeling well. You will recognise this station by the first aid sign.
- Other situations: In situations where the house rules are not provided, the organisation will decide the appropriate action. The decision of the organisation in this regard is binding.
By failure of the following of the Audio Obscura House Rules or Terms and Conditions the access will be denied/refused without the right to reimbursement of tickets, any service charges and/or other costs. If access is denied you have to leave the event location immediately.
The event can be changed, moved or cancelled in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.